What is Ph.D. (Commerce)?
Ph.D. in Commerce is a two years course which includes one year of course work and one year for the dissertation which can be extended up to four years from the date of admission. The areas of specialization in Ph.D.
- International Business
- Organization, Behavior and development
Why Ph.D. (Commerce)?
The degree provides you the way to become lecturer in commerce. M.Phil. stands for master of philosophy and no need to say you will understand the philosophy of commerce and will be much benefited. It is the second highest degree one can obtain in the commerce field.
The future of a Ph.D. (Commerce):
The objectives of PhD in commerce are:
- To explain the recent trends in business administration.
- To Explain the inter relationship between various concepts & practices in Administrative sciences.
- To Study the contemporary issues related with business administrative theories
- It is a gateway to become a teacher, professor, researcher in a particular field