What is M.Phil. (Commerce)?
M.Phil. in Commerce is a two years course which includes one year of course work and one year for dissertation which can be extended up to four years from the date of admission. The areas of specialization are
- International Business
- Organization, Behavior and development.
Why M.Phil. (Commerce)?
The degree provides you the way to become lecturer in commerce. M.Phil. stands for master of philosophy and no need to say you will understand the philosophy of commerce and will be much benefited. It is the second highest degree one can obtain in the commerce field.
Scope of M.Phil. (Commerce):
The objective of M.Phil. Commerce is
- To explain the recent trends in business administration.
- To explain the interrelationship between various concepts & practices in Administrative sciences.
- To Study the contemporary issues related to business administration theories
- It is a gateway to become a teacher, professor, research in a particular field