B.Com (Information Technology)
B.Com (Information Technology) is a 3 year undergraduate program with a specialization in the domain of IT and Computer science with its application in the commerce-related aspect. B.Com. course in IT aims at delivering to this newly emerged demand of the industry by churning out qualified and skilled professionals out of graduate students with a background in commerce.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
The graduate will
- PEO 1: work in teams with enriched communication and intellectual skills.
- PEO 2: Posses competent skills in micro areas like Accounting, Taxation, Banking, Insurance and E-Commerce.
- PEO 3: Develop a programme for system based applications and web page creation for business enterprises.
- PEO 4: Will be capable of modeling, designing, implementing and verifying a computing system to meet specified requirements while considering real-world constraints.
- PEO 5: Will be capable of making a positive contribution to the accountancy in public practice, government, commerce and industry.
- PEO 6: Will be able to pursue research in their chosen field of marketing, finance, and HR.
- PEO 7: Will be able to demonstrate team spirit, skills and values continue to learn and adapt to change throughout their professional career.
B.Com (Information Technology) offers the following Subjects such as:-
- Business Management
- Financial Accounting
- Information technology
- Advanced Business Statistics
- Management accounting
- Communicative English
- Auditing tools
- System analysis and design
- IT Architecture
- Commercial programming
B.Com (Information Technology) course, students have career Opportunities in various aspects such as:
- Financial Information Analyst
- Business Analyst
- System Analyst
- Probationary officer