Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Business Administration with Computer Applications or BBA CA is a three-year professional undergraduate course in Business Administration, the minimum eligibility criteria are class 12th from a recognized educational board. The course is divided into six semesters and comprises of electives like Marketing, Human Resource Management, System, Hospital Administration, Hotel Management, etc.
BBA CA course endows the Graduates with the clear-cut knowledge and dexterity in business & management and imparts knowledge of the principles which are perfect for a career in the corporate world. A Degree in Business Administration with Computer Applications solidifies base for the future Business and management career goals.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO 1: Graduates will be provided high learning for growth and development.
- PEO 2: Graduates will be provided globally responsible leaders.
- PEO 3: Graduates will create knowledge through leadership.
- PEO 4: Graduates will a responsible citizen and provide innovative solutions for social problems.
- PEO 5: Graduates will exhibit preparedness base of computer technology-knowledge and skills to further pursue the advanced career in computer software and hardware activities.
Successful BBA (Computer Applications) graduates can opt for a wide range of jobs from sectors like finance, marketing, sales, management, IT, government and education.
Graduates with a BBA (Computer Applications) background are able to perform their higher studies in Management.
Graduates with a BBA (Computer Applications) they can start a new business as an entrepreneur.
Infrastructure & facilities
- Separate Class Rooms
- Separate Computer Lab
- LCD Projectors
- Auditorium with 400 seating Capacity
- The library is fully automated with a wide collection of the latest books, periodicals, and magazines which is expanded and updated every year.
- The library functions in a networked environment with pc have to support its various operations and services.
- More than 2754 books are available in our library.
- Balavigna Weaving Mills Pvt.
- Ampere Vehicles P(Ltd.)
- English Vocabulary in Use – Advanced
- Business Vocabulary in Use – Pre Intermediate
- Business Vocabulary in Use – Intermediate
- Business Vocabulary in Use – Advanced
Guest Lectures, Workshop, National & International Conferences, Seminars, Intercollegiate Meet & Industrial Visit.
The Department has organized Guest Lectures, Workshops, Seminars, Intercollegiate Meet and Parents’ Teacher Meeting.